Pay the money and take your Resume which is best!! says some websites can we believe them?

Generally students in dilemma or what ever you call are in a rush to prepare the best resume which makes him to stand out of crowd so they are searching some websites for reference and meanwhile they are finding that some websites on asking different questions to the candidate will prepare the resume(by experts)...can such notifications be believed? i have even seen in some trusted sites also...what do you say CEans?

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    Saijayadeep
    Generally students in dilemma or what ever you call are in a rush to prepare the best resume which makes him to stand out of crowd so they are searching some websites for reference and meanwhile they are finding that some websites on asking different questions to the candidate will prepare the resume(by experts)...can such notifications be believed? i have even seen in some trusted sites also...what do you say CEans?
    In my opinion, the best option is preparing it yourself, although you can check out for proper format and keywords (or consult someone),as only you know yourself best so letting someone else do what you can do best is not wise.
    However I would be interested to know if they are using some kind of AI to create resume😀 .
    Plus I think we have got our own resume template in CE Labs which is awesome!! .
  • Praveen1986
    Praveen1986
    Ya bro i agree with rahul...just proceed with ur own Resume ...highlight your skills ,,do not exaggerate it,,,,plus having a cover letter is good
  • Saijayadeep
    Saijayadeep
    What is the difference between curriculum vitae and resume ...and also what do covering letter mean..i mean how does it differ to resume?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    you can find both the definitions easily.
    curriculum vitae: Summary and learning of "An integrated course of academic studies" - (Generally for freshers)
    resume: Professional summary (Generally for experienced people.)
    Covering letter is directly addressed to HR/Manager saying who are you and why you are interested in given position.

For Paid Resume: Resume services generally consists of two things Writing your Resume (on basis of conversation with you 2-3 times) and Forwarding to Companies.
    you can write your resume based some of your seniors or latest trend but here is little differences made on forwarding to companies sometimes it helps to get better chances of getting interview call.(Not guaranteed.☕ )

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Agnitio 2k13 is a Technical Fest organized by Agni College of Technology, Chennai. It is conducted by department of Computer Science and Engineering. Events: Paper Presentation Code X Olympiad Doodle...
to understand or recognize any person, we should listen more speak less to them. let other one speaks more about itself , give a space to them to talk freely...
hoe data hiding is possible in object oriented approch?give me an example please..........
how to integrate with facebook? and what is the use of it . i tried on myself but it shows some unknown error.plz reply.
from the following which types of corrosion in fresh water of D/E a. Stress b. Hot corrosion c. bimetallic d. selective phase corrosion...