Doubts in system programming.

1.hi friends i want to know is there any compiler exit that convert one computer lang to another computer lang ....????
2.is it possible to convert any lang to M.L.L without converting into assembly lang....?????
๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I don't think that there is as such compiler that can convert one language into other

but yes there is a compiler that can support many languages ie GCC compiler

but if you want to use c++ language syntax in java then you can use 'java native'
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    goyal420
    I don't think that there is as such compiler that can convert one language into other

but yes there is a compiler that can support many languages ie GCC compiler

but if you want to use c++ language syntax in java then you can use 'java native'
    hai thank goyal,
    now give me some idea about my 2nd question.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    hey what is M.L.L?
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    mohit007kumar00
    1.hi friends i want to know is there any compiler exit that convert one computer lang to another computer lang ....????
    That's what we do when we compile a program.
    We translate or convert our source code to Assembly and then to Machine language.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    goyal420
    hey what is M.L.L?
    M.L.L it,s machine level lang..
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    gaurav.bhorkar
    That's what we do when we compile a program.
    We translate or convert our source code to Assembly and then to Machine language.
    ya gaurav you are right ...
    but is there any compiler which convert java source code into c++ source code ...or is it possible to convert direct sourec code to object code without converting into assembly lang ....?????
    ๐Ÿ˜•
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    mohit007kumar00
    but is there any compiler which convert java source code into c++ source code
    ๐Ÿ˜•
    How is it possible? I'm damn sure that it is not possible to convert the java coding to c++,

.or is it possible to convert direct sourec code to object code without converting into assembly lang ....?????
    elaborate it please..
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    ms_cs
    How is it possible? I'm damn sure that it is not possible to convert the java coding to c++,

elaborate it please..
    if there is a compiler exist which convert english to any language(for ex we can oprate google in any lang other than english) then it must be possible that we can convert c++ source code into java source code.....???
    if i am wrong please correct me...../
    ๐Ÿ˜
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I appreciate your question mohit but i think ms is right there is no as such compiler that can convert c++ code into java

2nd as i have already told you that yes we can embed c++ code in java by using java native interface

you can search on google about that

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can someone here (preferably from mechanical engineering background) tell me why we can not use cast iron for die-casting?
Open Office 3.2 is available for download: download: OpenOffice.org Downloads Get your version right away!
can anyone tell me how to edit or creat new .wim file & what is .wim file??๐Ÿ˜’
Flumotion (Flumotion - The new generation streaming technology) is looking for a System Administrator with the following responsabilities: - Integration of customers - Autonomous work with customers, by email, phone...
This news really sucks! In paypal India's blog post, PayPal mentions that they are suspending individual payments for few months in India. 1. Why did you suspend local bank transfers...