PayPal suspends individual payments for *few* months in India

This news really sucks! In paypal India's blog post, PayPal mentions that they are suspending individual payments for few months in India.

1. Why did you suspend local bank transfers and personal payments to and from India?

We temporarily suspended these services to respond to enquiries from the Indian regulators, specifically questions on whether personal payments constitute remittances into India.

We’re working with the regulators and our bank processing partners in India to get this resolved as quickly as we can. We realize that this is causing considerable inconvenience to our customers and I want to reassure you that this is a top priority for the leadership at PayPal
More: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i need a latest ppt topics in ece department..............please help me as early as possible
India Game Developer Summit 2010 – First, Independent Event on Game Programming, Business and Careers Bangalore, February 08, 2010: It is common among writers, story tellers and even the audience/game...
Hi Guys, Could anyone please anyone tell me that which SAP module i should opt for training being a Database Administrator(SQL SERVER).... Or Which SAP module is there for guys...
Anybody know the modbus protocol? It can connect to PIC by RS232 connection and PIC can do UART coding. Just want to know how the modbus RTU operation? I keep...
what is the scope of testing as a beginning from fresher level?