Looking for a System Administrator in Barcelona

Flumotion (HOME - Flumotion) is looking for a System Administrator with the following responsabilities:
- Integration of customers
- Autonomous work with customers, by email, phone or visits to propose the best integration solution. This includes:
[FONT="]o [/FONT]Making oneself responsible for a customer integration from both software and hardware point of view
[FONT="]o [/FONT]Evaluate the streaming processes of the customers and integrating the Flumotion’s Streaming Platform.
[FONT="]o [/FONT]Provide documentation and solutions to serve the technical needs of the customers.
[FONT="]o [/FONT]Work together with the sales and technical team to resolve technical aspects that might occur during the testing and integration period.
[FONT="]o [/FONT]Write documentation including integration, support and internal information guides as well as procedure manuals.
- Participate in a 24x7 telephone support and alarms of the client´s platforms.
[FONT="]Define support procedures of Flumotion’s partners and clients.[/FONT]

Interested candidates can send their CV to #-Link-Snipped-# with ref.CrazyEngineers

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This news really sucks! In paypal India's blog post, PayPal mentions that they are suspending individual payments for few months in India. 1. Why did you suspend local bank transfers...
hi i need a latest ppt topics in ece department..............please help me as early as possible
India Game Developer Summit 2010 – First, Independent Event on Game Programming, Business and Careers Bangalore, February 08, 2010: It is common among writers, story tellers and even the audience/game...
Hi Guys, Could anyone please anyone tell me that which SAP module i should opt for training being a Database Administrator(SQL SERVER).... Or Which SAP module is there for guys...
Anybody know the modbus protocol? It can connect to PIC by RS232 connection and PIC can do UART coding. Just want to know how the modbus RTU operation? I keep...