Different types of floors

1. Muram or Mud Floors- ground floor having its topping consisting of muram or mud . Having this kind of floor is easily and cheaply repairable.
2. Mosaic Floors-floors having its topping consisting of mosaic tiles or small regular cubes,square or hexagons, embedded into a cementing mixture.
[​IMG]

3. Brick Floors-floors having its topping consisting of bricks.
[​IMG]

4. Tile Floor-floor having its topping consisting of tiles.
[​IMG]

5. Cement Concrete Floor-floor having its topping consisting of cement concrete.It is also called Conglomerate Floor.
[​IMG]

If you know other types of floors... Share it in this thread. :hehehe::hehehe:

Replies

• maria flor
    maria flor
    6. Bamboo Floor
    [​IMG]

7. Marble Floor
    [​IMG]

8.Slate Floor
    [​IMG]

9. Granite Floor
    [​IMG]
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    10. vinyl flooring in various designs, colours, patterns are available in the markets. the cost is 70% lesser than the floor finishes which are similar. they are available as sheets and tiles.

[​IMG]

11. hardwood flooring is made from timber derived from hardwoods like oak, spruce or hard pine.

[​IMG]

12. The ceramic flooring is actually a combination of different clays mixed with water and moulded into varying designs, shapes and patterns.

[​IMG]
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    13. Laminate flooring - gives off a great look with a very durable finish that the hardwood floor does not have.
    [​IMG]

14. Rubber flooring - come in many colors as well as cut and inlaid designs, too. They retain their sheen and color for years.
    [​IMG]

15. Cork Flooring-can be colored in any shade because it accepts easily absorbs stains. Its natural patterns and designs enhance any decor. It is available in various styles, sizes and colors.
    [​IMG]
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    16. Linoleum Flooring- comes rolled and ready to install and is available in varying thickness.
    [​IMG]

17. Metal flooring-can add a unique, customized look to any room. They come in a wide variety of colors, textures and finishes.
    [​IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey y' all. Anyone doing a CISCO cert course or planning to take it up? I have just recently enrolled myself with Nirmal Datacomm training academy. I guess it seems...
Hey Crazy Engineers, I am a final year Engineering student (Metallurgy branch)... As a part of it v need to present a Technical Seminar of a topic related to Metallurgy......
CEans, what do you think of this: "Are men superior to women?"or "Are women superior to men?"😒😒
Ever feared if the photos you upload on social networking sites can be accessed by unknown hacker or your latest status update may cost you your job? Yes… we all...
Hey guys, I have question to Joule-Thomson Coefficient! J-T Coefficient tells us the Temperature change of the gas by expansion prom pressure1 to pressure2. As you can see at this...