Design the software and the hardware of servo controllers

I search information about design the software and the hardware of controllers especially servo controllers.
I have several questions about this subject and I will glad if you can write your opinion and add some relevant links.
A. I want to understand these things:
A.1. What is developing recognition process?
A.2. What are automatic tuning controller parameters? What is Automatic unit?
A.3. What is developing of controller algorithms?
A.4. What is controller simulation?
A.5. What is writing real time code for controllers?
A.6. What are servo controllers?
A.7. What is adaptive control?
B. I search any relevant information, website links, or your comments about these things:
B.1. writing algorithms in digital control (difference equations and the analytical analysis [like Z transform and others analytical analysis])
B.2. simulation for controllers in Matlab
B.3. wire (not wireless) communication between the controller and the processor
B.4. operation systems that use in the controllers
B.5. smart electronic board with processor that do the control on mechanics systems

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Prelude: The monkey Like all introductions, let me start this one with a (very) brief talk on myself. I'm Amit and right now I'm doing my M.Tech in VLSI and...
Hi, Every computer geek know about the compiler. Compiler is a program which convert high level language code into machine code..There is front end and back end in compiler. Front...
GlobalLogic Noida is hiring Freshers - BE & Btech (CS/IT/ECE/Electrical) passouts of 2012 & 2013 with an aggregate of 60% and above throughout academics may apply. Students with backlog in...
With the arrival of mobile phones, a lot of traditional gadgets have been replaced. I'm curious to know how many of crazy engineers use wrist watch and why do you...
Someone asked a related question to me and I thought of getting a frank opinion from all of you. A lot of members post their questions - sometimes quite important...