GlobalLogic Noida Fresher Hiring

GlobalLogic Noida is hiring Freshers - BE & Btech (CS/IT/ECE/Electrical) passouts of 2012 & 2013 with an aggregate of 60% and above throughout academics may apply. Students with backlog in any semester are not eligible. Forward your resume to #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With the arrival of mobile phones, a lot of traditional gadgets have been replaced. I'm curious to know how many of crazy engineers use wrist watch and why do you...
Someone asked a related question to me and I thought of getting a frank opinion from all of you. A lot of members post their questions - sometimes quite important...
Question: Accenter Industries Limited (AIL) uses high grade odum and sapele wood to produce chairs, tables and cupboards for schools. The target for the company is to produce at least...
hello...i completed b.tech frm ME...in 2012.....now i am job less since 8 months.....i tried my best to find a job......but without reference in a company it is impossible to find...
can anyone tell me that either this use case diagram for Crime file system is correct or not,should there be a database manager?