Design of separately excited dc motor using matlab simulink

Hello there..
Im new member here..
Im having problem to design of separately excited dc motor using simulink matlab.
I also need to control the motor using pid controller.
I have done the mathematical modeling for the motor and design in simulink but i still dont get the correct output.
Can someone out there help me..
Im really appreciate it..
Tq..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want to learn technic of optimization ..... plz suggest me .... how to start up wit
Mumbai, India, August 25, 2010 – comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR), a leader in measuring the digital world, today released a report on traffic to Social Networking sites in India, revealing...
Greetings from CADD Centre. We are a CAD/CAM/CAE training company, number 1 in Asia. We are looking for a BE/B.Tech/Diploma in Electronics for the post of a technical trainer. The...
Please consider to contribute to and/or forward to the appropriate groups the following opportunity to submit and publish original scientific results. CALL FOR PAPERS International Journal of Computer Science Issues...
:smile: Greetings. Hi, Can anyone help me by explaining a method to determine conductor sizes. I am basically talkingg about HT cables. I am being confused by the idea. If...