Electronics engineer required

Greetings from CADD Centre.

We are a CAD/CAM/CAE training company, number 1 in Asia. We are looking for a BE/B.Tech/Diploma in Electronics for the post of a technical trainer.

The job would entail giving training on software such as PC Schematic and OrCAD. Although exposure to these software would be a definite plus point, it is not compulsory. Freshers are welcome.

Candidates should have a sound technical background coupled with good communication skills.

Job is located in Regional Support Centre (Dwarka, New Delhi). Candidates from New Delhi/NCR need only apply.

For further details please drop me a mail @ aashishjoshi_cadd{at}yahoo{dot}in or ccts.delhi{at}caddcentre{dot}ws

To have a look at our company's profile visit us at #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please consider to contribute to and/or forward to the appropriate groups the following opportunity to submit and publish original scientific results. CALL FOR PAPERS International Journal of Computer Science Issues...
:smile: Greetings. Hi, Can anyone help me by explaining a method to determine conductor sizes. I am basically talkingg about HT cables. I am being confused by the idea. If...
Hi fellas i installed Windows 7 on my partition with Windows Vista. I had the partition with Linux Mint which got deactivated, i know it can be re-activated again by...
When have engineering You have a Power hi I am her frist time I hope to found engineers to help me I Am happpy ....to be her ​
Hello 21 august i appeared for hcl technologies online aptitude test conducted by asporong minds. I cleared it and interview in on 28 august. I am computer science btech graduate...