Dependency Theory & Armstrong's Axioms

Hello

I am having a problem understanding dependency theory using Armstrong's Axioms, I have researched this online and I understand the axioms however I am struggling to understand a particular example. Can anyone provide me with any advice or help?

Can I post the example here?

Thank you

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Internet Explorer 9 was recently launched and it's good good, if not awesome response from the Internet enthusiasts. IE9 does compare with the modern browsers, but there's still a...
We all enjoyed playing Super Mario when we were kids. Now an enthusiastic 3D designer has turned the famous Mario Game into a first person. I love the concept. Check...
Hello Ceans, Holi is the Festival of the Colors and here I wish Happy Holi to all the . Google is also Celebrating Holi Come On Lets Play HOLI on...
Does any company recruit 2012 batch, NOW?!😭 When am I eligible for applying for any of the jobs available?!😔
CEans, As promised, CE's now got a mobile style that will make your CE Mobile Browsing experience faster and smoother. 👍 If you login to CE Forums via mobile device,...