DC machine book suggestion

I am studying Electrical Btech 2nd year from IIT-R, India. Please suggest me a good book for DC machines. Fitzgerald had just 1 chapter on it which is unable to cover the syllabus in full.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Go for Electrical Machinery by PS Bimbhra!
  • praky
    praky
    i have it but it is not that good. can you suggest some foreign author book..?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

You may have heard of the Connection Machine. This was/is a massively parallel system in which the processors communicate with each other via a comms net, which has a hypercube...
please help me...... need ko ng thesis title or topics na may prototype..... about computer engineering... please...... .😕
if we apply 15V VCC to the 741 op-amp, the maximum swing at the output is 13.5v ...where 1.5volt gone......why and how this happens....>>>??/ plz help.....
dear sir, myself laxmi.i m frofessional to power sector.plz soleve my problems.my generator capacity is 12megawatt.in parallel condition with grid when my generation is on 11mw generation mode and import...
Hello everyone! My name is Sandra and I am currently in my second year (out of three) studying undergraduate Mechatronic Engineering in Reykjavik University, Iceland. My current hobby is dancing,...