over frequency problem of generator

dear sir,
myself laxmi.i m frofessional to power sector.plz soleve my
problems.my generator capacity is 12megawatt.in parallel condition with grid when my generation is on 11mw generation mode and import is 1mw at that mean time if grid bkr got tripped then my TG breker got tripped to over frequency fault (also turbinr) where as load of app.10mw
is avail that same time.so plz lead me to a right solution by which i can save my TG and turbine from above problem.TG make- TDPS,protection relay - REM-545,turbinr make-seimens with woodward-505 controler.Awaiting ur valued reply.
regards,
laxmikanta

Replies

• baja
    baja
    Check your HP control valve. when load cuts off input steam should be limited to turbine. It is the function of HP control valve. Better get it serviced.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone! My name is Sandra and I am currently in my second year (out of three) studying undergraduate Mechatronic Engineering in Reykjavik University, Iceland. My current hobby is dancing,...
hi .. i hav cofounded a new CS IT Society in my college. plz provide some good presentation ideas that can be given to first years..๐Ÿ˜
Warning..the link below contains mature language but is harmless. Just cracking sarcastic jokes that's it. Avoid if it doesn't suit you . Give it a try though. Dont miss this...
hi!!!! everyone ๐Ÿ˜› can anyone plz suggest me c++ mini project topics but i don't want topics on games or scientific calcu. they are so common ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• CE rocks!!!!!...
Check this out https://inctf.amrita.ac.in Great opportunity for students to learn hack and Win ! Great prizes in CASH and paid internship opportunities in leading security companies Best of all no...