Hello from Iceland

Hello everyone!

My name is Sandra and I am currently in my second year (out of three) studying undergraduate Mechatronic Engineering in Reykjavik University, Iceland.
My current hobby is dancing, and I would love to join an acting class someday. I am also trying to learn the flags and capital cities of all the countries in the world (Europe done, Africa almost done, Asia next).

In the future I would like to be a part of a design group for automation systems (I hope this is the right word, but to be clear I am not talking about cars). This whole idea of smart systems and high technology fascinates me πŸ˜€

I bumped into this site while searching for an online engineer's community, because I want to find some other ambitious engineers out there whom I can talk to, or ask for help when in need. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Regards,
Sandra T

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hi Sandra,

Welcome to CE. Yeah, Mechatronics is quite an awesome field =) Hope you'll fine this website useful!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Sandra πŸ˜€ We hope you will enjoy CE and be an active contributor here.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    hi welcome to CE world πŸ˜€
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    hi sandra 😁

welcome to CE.

hope you learn more in here πŸ‘
  • Kamlesh Dahale
    Kamlesh Dahale
    😁welcome to Ce family..............:smile:
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE.
    keep an active participation with us.
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Welcome Sandra πŸ˜€

Welcome to a world where the word "automation" is not confusing πŸ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    MaRo
    Welcome Sandra πŸ˜€

Welcome to a world where the word "automation" is not confusing πŸ˜‰
    ... and so is 'integration', 'calculus', 'differentiation' 😁
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    Welcome to CE family Sandra.
    This is a forum where you will find potential engineers. Hope this forum will help you. and it will be great to read more from you about high technical stuff.

Best of luck for learning flags & countries...

😁
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome Sandra, we hope you enjoy your time with CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi .. i hav cofounded a new CS IT Society in my college. plz provide some good presentation ideas that can be given to first years..😁
Warning..the link below contains mature language but is harmless. Just cracking sarcastic jokes that's it. Avoid if it doesn't suit you . Give it a try though. Dont miss this...
hi!!!! everyone πŸ˜› can anyone plz suggest me c++ mini project topics but i don't want topics on games or scientific calcu. they are so common 😳 πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• CE rocks!!!!!...
Check this out https://inctf.amrita.ac.in Great opportunity for students to learn hack and Win ! Great prizes in CASH and paid internship opportunities in leading security companies Best of all no...
I'm not starting this thread in feedback section. An idea just popped up in my mind. Do you think we should start aggregating jobs? Of course we want to do...