D-I-Y Smart Phone to Digital Microscope Conversion.

I shall try out this when (and a BIG IF) I graduate to a smart phone. So far have been too smart to be conned into getting one.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys we have had so many mobile reviews from local market holders like Micromax Karbonn and some top shot like Samsung, Nokia, Sony, LG and many more One feature that...
Can sensors which were mainly used in Smartphone’s combine to form a good suspension system? Accelerometer sensor, gyroscope sensor are one of the mostly used sensors in today’s smart phone’s...
A very good news for Java os operated mobile users. Many of you would have longed for playing a game like temple run or a subway surfers or a similar...
I'm in the process of setting up the legal documents and the discoveries I make almost on daily basis shock me like anything! As an employer, the hiring company must...
Quote: A flying robot concept named Mab is the winner of the 11th Electrolux Design Lab competition. Finals took place at the Fotografiska Museum in Stockholm, Sweden. Endquote https://www.appliancemagazine.com/news.php?article=1703914&zone=0&first=1