Danger Dash Java Game

A very good news for Java os operated mobile users. Many of you would have longed for playing a game like temple run or a subway surfers or a similar running game. Now a good running game is out in the nokia ovi store and that is know as “DANGER DASH”. This superb dasher game is also available for android users and available for download from android app store. Coming back to game for java phones, The danger dash specially designed to be operated by most of the java phones and it was simply controlled by keypad buttons 2,4,6,8. The game is having a great graphics which is not bad and the theme(story line) is similar to the one found in all dash games. It starts with a plot where four to five animals chase the hero and he want to run like a hell to get escape from the villains. It was too fast paced and speed lovers who are good at typing in phones can have a good time in “DANGER DASH”java game .I will give a rating of 4 out of 5 because the same story line repeat.

While all the game developers had been concentrating on Android app and windows phones , only few developers are creating apps for java operated phones. Is it correct that more developers are going (concentrating) on android and windows apps alone and not too many steps going to build apps for java.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Java based OS users are declining rapidly and so the number of developers for Java based products are also declining rapidly

We have moved to smarter era where either Android, iOs, Windows or Symbian are the norm of the day. In this hour if you are promoting something which is out of fashion People will ridicule you So java has lesser developers
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    yes but the truth is that more phones (smartphones) are more than 4000INR and many people cant afford it.So there is a good scope if there are good apps that feed app lovers who are presently using Java to stay with it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm in the process of setting up the legal documents and the discoveries I make almost on daily basis shock me like anything! As an employer, the hiring company must...
Quote: A flying robot concept named Mab is the winner of the 11th Electrolux Design Lab competition. Finals took place at the Fotografiska Museum in Stockholm, Sweden. Endquote https://www.appliancemagazine.com/news.php?article=1703914&zone=0&first=1
Can we use "Smartstay " smart phone feature in automobile safety enhancement? This question striked me when I was surfing the features of the samsung s3 phone in which the...
How to make my own stylus for capacitive touch screen ? I am using Samsung galaxy young and i love drawing.So i had tried many apps for drawing but i...
As i was asked to write a program to generate all possible anagram for a given word , the logic that has struck my mind at first was using nested...