CrazyEngineers just got speed upgrade - Did you notice it?

We've just released our biggest speed upgrade yet on the site. The official test results are quite encouraging.

One of the biggest change you could notice is that we switched back to the old font we used to have - Verdana (on Desktops) and defaults to System fonts on Android and iOS. 

This was a necessary step before we launch our next big, and much awaited 'thing'. Just a few days more! ? 

CE should now officially be among the top 5% of speediest sites in the world. 

Replies

• Mohit Patil
    Mohit Patil

Man! I liked the old font but Verdana is clean. nice to see so many upgrades in the last 30 days. 

• saandeep sreerambatla
    saandeep sreerambatla

Its like super fast! :)  Even incognito also its pretty quick.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm wondering if it's too late to moderate social media - and whether we should even be bothered about it. The thought popped up in my mind as I read...
can anyone tell me that what is function and how we can create function like how to declare,call and define.
i would like to know about precast RCC Girders for bridges with prestressing. Can you please help me and inform relevant codes  
All about Agricultural and biosystems engineering problems
NASA has discovered that more than six months’ exposure to outer space—either through living on the space station or travelling to other planets or moons—weaken astronauts’ immune systems. https://www.machinedesign.com/motion-control/another-biomedical-hurdle-space-travel?NL=MACD-001&Issue=MACD-001_20190214_MACD-001_579&sfvc4enews=42&cl=article_2_b&utm_rid=CPG05000000559845&utm_campaign=23341&utm_medium=email&elq2=11b4062cf2e14a11be0ca4a22c657773