How to create function in c++ like what are basic rules we should follow, and how to start creating a function?

can anyone tell me that what is function and how we can create function like how to declare,call and define.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i would like to know about precast RCC Girders for bridges with prestressing. Can you please help me and inform relevant codes  
All about Agricultural and biosystems engineering problems
NASA has discovered that more than six months’ exposure to outer space—either through living on the space station or travelling to other planets or moons—weaken astronauts’ immune systems. https://www.machinedesign.com/motion-control/another-biomedical-hurdle-space-travel?NL=MACD-001&Issue=MACD-001_20190214_MACD-001_579&sfvc4enews=42&cl=article_2_b&utm_rid=CPG05000000559845&utm_campaign=23341&utm_medium=email&elq2=11b4062cf2e14a11be0ca4a22c657773
Hi will you be able to elaborate on the solution for below-Consumer-oriented digital economics
What are the basic things to consider during the design of the tomato juice extraction machine so as to not damage the seed?