Crazy Students - subsidiary of Crazy Engineers - required or not?

We all believe that the future lies with the youth of the country. For the youth to channel their ideas, a proper platform is essential. Do you think that opening up a Crazy Students forum as a subsidiary of Crazy Engineers would be a step to achieve that goal? I don't know any platforms like this that students use. Do we want to try and inspire the wannabe engineers of the future right from the time they are in school?

Think and let's discuss about this and the possibilities it can open for us in future. I suggest we target high schoolers as they are often unaware about the possibilities open to them in the real world.

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    What would be the difficulties for them to use the existing platform? Too complicated?

I feel It would be better for them to mix with others and interact with us on a common platform.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    ash is correct.It will be nice if students use this website .But a separate section can be created for students corner.
    Hope the biggie watch this.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Should not end up as Homework Help. Not wrong iin itself perhaps. Tends to be ignored by serious posters. One possibility is to ask for volunteers in each area, who are willing to spend some time on such a section. Visitors can be told to post appropriate queries to that section to be looked at by the expert on the next visit.

It may be better for this to be a catch-all and not subdivided into specialties to minimize admin work.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

RedTacton is a Human Area Networking technology, which is under development, that uses the surface of the human body as a safe, high speed network transmission path. It is completely...
My company is facing some financial problems so everyone is leaving it. I have to shift now but till now, i didn't get my appraisal. Now after shifting with 1...
The dark structure almost seems as though it's on a different scale -- like an oversized toy that got mixed in with a matching set. At 156 stories and growing,...
Mulch-function sensing and imaging devices, GPS, communication and computing devices are being ubiquitously used in field by engineers in civil engineering and emergence response practice. Field engineers, however, still have...
with A+B+C=351 RANK CAN I GET PUNE OR HYDERABAD,OR BANGALORE IN DESD?WAHT IS LAST CUT OFF RANK FOR FEB BATCH?