Corruption of hard disc

Some says that by keeping very less memory space in the partitioned drives of hard disc lasts in the logical break of hard disc....

Is it true ??

And why if ??
😲

Replies

• sushant005
    sushant005
    good question...
    i don't know about this if any one knows then please puts your comment here...i have one of my drive almost full..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hmm, interesting. I had not heard of it yet and I think it's not true.
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    i too dont think it is true. My drives have been generally been kept full to the brim, didnt face any such problems yet
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    Yes my drives are also full always but is there any relation with logical memory to this ??
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    As per what I know,it will not harm hard disk,though it can result in slow system processing.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey CEans😁 Nowadays we see that being able to speak a foreign language is an advantage anywhere. so here in this thread let's learn to speak Japanese. we can start...
Hi I am a b.tech final year student (Electronics and telecom ) from Mumbai and need some industry contacts for my Final year Project! I will be highly Thankful.
In the context of electrical and electronics engineering, can someone explain the exact relationship between frequency and power?
Dear friends, I am looking for a good and easy to learn book for RDBMS and ASP Dot net with framework 3.5... I need the book which explains by examples...
HIII ALL........ FRNDZ i m ankit,pursuing btech(3yr) in it field..... i have a subject called ecommerce in dis semester.... i need a book called "Frontiers of Electronic Commerce" by Ravi...