Content Creators For The Web - It is painfully creative! - The OatMeal

Being a content creator for the web is a wonderful, yet a difficult job. You get to be creative and enjoy the perks like no one else can, but it all comes at a price.
I think this is by far the best portrayal of what the job of a person who creates things for the web is. If you're a writer or blogger, drop everything and read it.
Though a bit lengthy, but every panel is worth your time, go ahead and check it :

What it's like to make things for the web - The Oatmeal

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    This is a very good website, I liked it 😀 All the comics are wonderful 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want the syllabus for the written test of cisco..
Good day, CEs! I am here to ask a help from you guys. I wanted to create my own Electronic Drum Set through using "Piezo Transducer". And the plan is,...
respected sir, i am planning to give the GRE exam to pursue MS in chemical engineering abroad...the problem is that i don't know in which country should i pursue my...
I am stuck in between a problem. Part of where I am doubtful is as follows. 400KJ of energy is transferred from a source at 1000K to a 2 kg...
The rotor of the alternator, does not contain a permanent magnet , but a coil with pole pieces arrangement, which then serves as an electromagnet. but in order to make...