MS in Chemical Engineering - Which Country To Choose?

respected sir,

i am planning to give the GRE exam to pursue MS in chemical engineering abroad...the problem is that i don't know in which country should i pursue my degree...
factors that i want to consider before selecting the country....
Cost of education:
this is the main factor that is troubling me, since i am from a weak financial background..i don't know if i should apply for US universities or Pursue my degree from countries like switzerland, canada and germany, where apparently the cost of education is very less...i am interested in research and hence want to make the best use of the opportunities presented to me....

my academic profile

class 10(ICSE): 76.67 %

class 12(ISC): 78.83%( I was the topper for my college)

B.E.(chemical engineering): CGPA: 8.91 out of 10

Papers presented:
National:1
International:0

Project:
My mini project was awarded the best project for the year 2011-2012

So what should i do....should i give GRE or IELTS.....PLEASE ADVICE

Replies

• Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Here, i have attached #-Link-Snipped-# u can also make use of that to which u can choose for your MS degree
    QS World University Rankings 2012: Top Global Universities | Top Universities
    this like may help you, to your desired university courses
  • prashpan
    prashpan
    For Low cost masters program your best bet is Germany as most of the universities there have no tuition fees.
    The only expenses you will be bearing is the cost of living in Germany.

Check this out
    Chemical is under natural sciences, Subject - chemistry.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    prashpan
    For Low cost masters program your best bet is Germany as most of the universities there have no tuition fees.
    The only expenses you will be bearing is the cost of living in Germany.

Check this out
    Chemical is under natural sciences, Subject - chemistry.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-# this may help

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am stuck in between a problem. Part of where I am doubtful is as follows. 400KJ of energy is transferred from a source at 1000K to a 2 kg...
The rotor of the alternator, does not contain a permanent magnet , but a coil with pole pieces arrangement, which then serves as an electromagnet. but in order to make...
Guys please help me out with this..im searchin for an android project for my final year and this one seem to have caught my interest..i got the vague idea about...
I AM A SECOND YEAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING STUDENT I WANT TO UTILIZE MY WINTER BY DOING SOME TRAINING PLZ HELP WHAT WOULD BE BEST PLZ ALSO TELL WHAT TO DO...
HI I am Siddharth Santhamoorthy, doing my BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering in Thiagarajar College of Engg Madurai... I am interested in quizzing, reading manga etc.