Concept of Hyper Threading Technology Explained in Article

While I was going through one of the forums, I found out that someone had a difficulty in understanding how exactly a processor works as a multi-core processor. I will try to elucidate this in a simpler manner. Intel has the propriety of hyper-threading technology. In this system, we can make a single core processor [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Anyone please tell me the meaning of IMS BU.😕 I am not aware of it. I just know that it is associated with any organisation.😒 Thanks....:smile:
CEans, I'm happy to announce that CrazyEngineers has partnered with the 2[sup]nd[/sup] USA Science & Engineering Festival 2012. CE had a platinum partnership with First Festival (2010). We've extended our...
Our official announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...e-engineering-festival-2012-a.html#post145234 Discuss in this thread 😀
Maruti Suzuki has surpassed all the technological innovations by inventing a flying Maruti 800 car which will be featured at Aero India 2011. The fest will be commencing on 9th...
It looks like Research In Motion (RIM), the mobile manufacturing giant that manufactures Blackberry is not spending enough on its security measures. Crackberry, an online site unofficially meant for Blackberry...