Computer Science vs Computer Engineering vs Information Technology?

Im planning on working in the computer field, and right now I am in an Information Technology school to get my associates in IT. But, I think that I want to get into either Computer Engineering or Computer Science.Which one would be an ideal for an aspiring computer major? What are the pros and cons for each career path?

Replies

• rishi0922
    rishi0922
    hiiiiii Rippyforni Information Technology is only the part of Computer Science and engineering or otherwise you can say that CSE is the core of IT.

In CSE we do the work of software as well as hardware whereas in IT we generaly do software development and all. Well if we do work in both in software and hardware then it will be prefered first by the company......./

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey, I'm student of 3rd year Computer Science. I would like to do MS after my graduation. Where I can get the best education? US or UK? What preparations should...
😒I would like to do a project to make deaf and dumb communicate each other... They talk through sign language so can i make digital image processing t make their...
Hello I've modeled something like a wind tunnel and because the fan has a hub at the center (with zero air flow), the flow profile at the end of the...
Friends as we know that DHCP(dynamic host configuration protocol) is a fundamental technology to assign IP addresses to computers connected to a network. One of my friend has told me...
how to move images one by one ? plz give me reply with an example................................