Deaf and dumb communication

😒I would like to do a project to make deaf and dumb communicate each other... They talk through sign language so can i make digital image processing t make their sign into text? is it possible.....or suggest me in what way i can make it... please help me

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    This is an interesting idea 😀

Image processing is certainly possible. Rather than processing the whole hand and forearm movements, just key areas much be sufficient. We can follow the cue of motion capturing, such attaching passive IR sensor points on specific areas. Maybe the user can wear a glove with the sensors attached, and an IR camera to capture the movements

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello I've modeled something like a wind tunnel and because the fan has a hub at the center (with zero air flow), the flow profile at the end of the...
Friends as we know that DHCP(dynamic host configuration protocol) is a fundamental technology to assign IP addresses to computers connected to a network. One of my friend has told me...
how to move images one by one ? plz give me reply with an example................................
Hi! Everyone, Now I'm taking Bachelor in EEE course and need help with my Final Year Project (FYP). My teacher asked me to do project with using Labview.😡 But I've...
Hello friends, It's my second thread on entc section. We all know that sine waves are used as a radio waves.But i want to know that why sine waves why...