Companies That Provide Industrial Training

i m in b.tech 3rd yr computer science branch.
i wish to know when known it companies provide industrial training,i mean when the fornms are released and what is the procedure for the same..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

brothers how to solve these problems https://projecteuler.net/index.php?section=problems&page=1because the range is wide .Is there anyway to solve these things I am able to solve two problems the first one and and...
I have a subject called "Object Oriented Methodologies". In this, I frequently come across these two terms: Generalization and Inheritance. But, the difference between the 2 is not clearly mentioned...
[FONT="] [/FONT] [FONT="]Ready for a job that lets you innovate and build cool new applications? Desire to win an ipad? [/FONT] [FONT="][/FONT] [FONT="] We are looking for research engineers who...
u all guys r genious........................ thanks 4 such a nice platform.................................................
For some time now, Google Sky (See here: Google Sky) has enabled users to view a wide range of imagery from high-level sources like the Hubble Telescope, NASA satellites, and...