Comments On VoiCE - Our Technology+Engineering News Blog

CEans,

Our earlier setup required CEans to login using different credentials to post their comments on our blog. However, the upgraded system solves that problem by allowing members to comment on our articles.

The articles are written with the purpose of -
  • Keeping everyone updated with latest in engineering & technology.
  • Getting your views, comments on our articles to make the news more interesting and even more informative.
I would like to know what makes you comment on a particular story. We'd really love to have 10+ comments on each of our articles 😀 so that we know how are we performing.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Ok, here is my only question comments like "A great breakthrough" or "great work" is always ok but we dont need 10 comments which says that.

so my question is , can we ask questions on that article? for example if we have article about a bike can we ask more questions on the voice blog itself?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, the rule's the same if you want to say 'great article' or 'thanks', simply hit the 'like' button below the post.

Of course you can ask questions on articles via comments.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Ok got the point , so its open to all members and please ask questions 😀

or give more information if you have.. I am already doing it.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Comments on blogs are common on many technical/professional fora covering various disciplines other than exclusively engineering ones. Though some comments are frivolous, most are serious and useful.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I really want to tag all our regular CEans here. Our engineering and technology news blog - VoiCE is a very popular one.

We frequently get listed on the top pages of Google News. We get referred to by many big blogs out there. We are tweeted and recommended on social networks.
    A post's popularity can increase doubly if we get lots of active participation on it through comments.

It would be AWESOME if all CEans regularly read and comments on our articles. They are informative and useful. 👍

Head over to - #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am in my 4th year. So this year i have to start my undergrad thesis. My advisor suggested me any topic related rainfall. Suppose, Relation between Rainfall and river...
Fuel efficiency: 1000 passenger Km/liter.
Induction Heaters have literally become hosehold words. Huge numbers are sold all over the world. This century old Tesla (who else?) technology can be used for all sorts of lighting...
JavaOne India returns and is being held again this year at the Hyderabad International Convention Centre. As always, the two days will be packed full with more valuable content from...
i am thinking to make the auto control buggy for handicap actually my seniors have constructed a buggy which is just similar to an auto but it doesn't have the...