JavaOne India 2013, 8-9 May in Hyderabad.

JavaOne India returns and is being held again this year at the Hyderabad International Convention Centre. As always, the two days will be packed full with more valuable content from keynotes to technical sessions to hands-on labs and demos. Fingers crossed waiting for JavaOne India 2013 Hyderabad May 8th and 9th. Be part of it, register today.

This year the conference will also include in-depth tracks on Middleware and Database.
This year's conference topics are quite interesting... There are many topics covering Java SE, JavaFX, also few sessions on building mobile and embedded Java applications targeting next-generation smart devices.. Java EE–based enterprise solutions
Developing with the latest Oracle database technology, business applications in the cloud securely..
Hope u enjoy 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am thinking to make the auto control buggy for handicap actually my seniors have constructed a buggy which is just similar to an auto but it doesn't have the...
I try to make a java coding to send mail. java code as follow /* * To change this template, choose Tools | Templates * and open the template in...
ASUS India is all set to release its 7-inch FonePad in the Indian markets today. The ASUS Fonepad was first seen by the media worldwide at the MWC 2013 in...
Recently i had a debate with one of my senior manager He says we are not supposed to say ' Non Destructive Testing' We should say only ' Non Destructive...
Hiiiiii, Can anyone Please tell me, What is the difference between Mechanical Engineering and Automobile Engineering ?