Buggy for handicap persons

i am thinking to make the auto control buggy for handicap
actually my seniors have constructed a buggy which is just similar to an auto
but
it doesn't have the body of auto but can perform all the functions which a normal auto can do
the main thing is it is electrically driven by using batteries
they have applied the concept of generating the power using dc motors in rear tyres as i discussed
in my previous thread
also it can be handle by legs without the handle

Replies

• mayur agarwal
    mayur agarwal
    but i am thinking to make a buggy which can have a handle + hand brake
    so it is easy for those who has hands
    also i want to know which kind of tyre is suitable for it so that its service should be long and shound not be easily pumcured becoz it is for handicaped
    if suppose he is on highway and suddenly it puncured then it is very difficult for him to change the tyre

...also i am thinking to put the sensors on the backside of the buggy so that it is stop atleast 50 cm from any obstacle when he is reversing
  • mayur agarwal
    mayur agarwal
    my question is what are the basics thinks which i should consider to make a buggy which can be helpful to all kinds of handicapped

kindly u give me suggestions to improve it

like the kind of brake ,tyre ,sensors ,and other things which i should use to make it better and what i should do to improve the efficiency of the buggy?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Try using Tweels instead of wheels. Seems best for this application.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Here is the iBOT doing its tricks:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I try to make a java coding to send mail. java code as follow /* * To change this template, choose Tools | Templates * and open the template in...
ASUS India is all set to release its 7-inch FonePad in the Indian markets today. The ASUS Fonepad was first seen by the media worldwide at the MWC 2013 in...
Recently i had a debate with one of my senior manager He says we are not supposed to say ' Non Destructive Testing' We should say only ' Non Destructive...
Hiiiiii, Can anyone Please tell me, What is the difference between Mechanical Engineering and Automobile Engineering ?
Nokia Asha 210, the new trendy smartphone, that looks like it has been designed to appeal to the instant-messaging-prone young crowd, is now out on the shelves. Be it it's...