Civil engineering thesis - rainfall & rivers

I am in my 4th year. So this year i have to start my undergrad thesis. My advisor suggested me any topic related rainfall. Suppose, Relation between Rainfall and river bed etc.

Please Suggest me any good topic related with rainfall. Or anything else. I need your help CEAns.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-#, thread's been moved to project ideas and seminar topics section of CE Forums.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Fuel efficiency: 1000 passenger Km/liter.
Induction Heaters have literally become hosehold words. Huge numbers are sold all over the world. This century old Tesla (who else?) technology can be used for all sorts of lighting...
JavaOne India returns and is being held again this year at the Hyderabad International Convention Centre. As always, the two days will be packed full with more valuable content from...
i am thinking to make the auto control buggy for handicap actually my seniors have constructed a buggy which is just similar to an auto but it doesn't have the...
I try to make a java coding to send mail. java code as follow /* * To change this template, choose Tools | Templates * and open the template in...