.CO Domain now available

If you missed out on a great .com domain name?Well, may be you can still get the .co variety. Registry operators of .co domain #-Link-Snipped-# , today announced that .co domain are available through registers such as #-Link-Snipped-#,#-Link-Snipped-# and others.

For all practical purposes, .co domains are the same as .com domains; that means they are available to everyone and come on a first-come, first-serve basis. One of the biggest advantages of the .co TLDs, besides the fact that they’re similar to .com TLDs, is the fact that they are already widely recognized, as more than 20 countries, including the UK(.co.uk) and Japan(.co.jp), already use them for their country specific domains.

One of the early adopters of the .co domain name is Twitter, which snatched the domain #-Link-Snipped-#, and is currently using it as a link service.

Replies

• jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    .co belongs to Colombia
    So i hop there won't be much SEO Value for it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Expunge(v): Meaning: to cancel, remove Usage: All the allegations against him were expunged by the court, when he behaved properly for a year. Syn: discard, erase, obliterate Extant(adj): Meaning: still...
What would you think, is it the right time for old order to retire?I mean to say that is it the right time to change the politic system completely?Is it...
i am a B.Tech 3rd year student with trade information technology. can u please suggest me some ideas for project that i can go for in my final year?
A frog starts climbing a 30 ft wall. Each hour he climbs 3 ft and slips back 2 ft. How many days does it take him to reach the top...
hi, can u plz help me out in deciding which coaching is better for cat preparation....IMS or career launcher?