clock charging cellphone

I made a clock charge a cellphone it was very simple
- YouTube
no one else in the world can even think such a thing is possible
to date I have written 3000 qualified clock makers and machinist and no one has been capable of accomplishing the piece I made
My work ( which should go down in guinness books) helps more than 300million people ( and more) charge their devices when needed. if you have prizes I should win, although I show the simple clock charging cellphone, my device can be improved to give safe electricity to the world, smaller than any electricity production source available on the market and I am homeless for my contribution to society

- By james matheson
College: I wish i went to college
Internship @ homelessness
Duration: 6 years on the street

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Iam Nithya from psrr rengasamy college of engineering for women. we gone for internship to kerala cement factory which was fully automative and excellent outcomes of cement. we spend a...
Since internship was part of the curriculum i was in search of a good construction company since 4tllh semester and finally visited DREAM HOME BUILDERS company during 5th semester break.I...
can any one suggest some names of books that i can follow for my gate preparation in aerospace? I am a B.tech final final year student and i am preparing...
Bill Gates and Paul Allen started Microsoft with a vision to put a computer on every desk and running their operating system. Now decades later, their vision certainly has been...
It was my last exam. i don't know how but my classmate had asked me for an intership in BARC. I was suprised the organization I was thinking for an...