Community of Mechanical Engineers: Get help about everything related to mechanical engineering from fellow mechanical engineers.
Join this group to post and comment.
Books For GATE 2016 Preparation [Aerospace Engineering]
can any one suggest some names of books that i can follow for my gate preparation in aerospace? I am a B.tech final final year student and i am preparing for Gate 2016.
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics - Erwin Kreyszig
Advanced Engineering Mathematics - RK Jain, SRK Iyengar
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics - HK Dass
- Mechanics and Thermodynamics of Propulsion - Hill & Peterson
- Gas Turbines - V Ganesan
- Elements of Rocket Propulsion - George P. Sutton
- Elements of Gas Turbine Propulsion - Jack D Mattingly
- A Textbook of Strength of Materials - RK Bansal
- Aircraft Structures for engineering students - THG Megson
- Strength of Materials - Stephen Timoshenko
- Fundamentals of Aerodynamics - John D. Anderson, Jr.
- Aerodynamics for Engineering Students - E.L. Houghton, P.W. Carpenter
- Gas Dynamics - E. Rathakrishnan
- Modern Compressible flow - John D. Anderson, Jr.
- Introduction to Flight - John D. Anderson, Jr.
- Aircraft Performance & Design - John D. Anderson, Jr.
- Airplane Performance, Stability and Control - Perkins & Hage