Internship at Kerala Cement Factory

Iam Nithya from psrr rengasamy college of engineering for women. we gone for internship to kerala cement factory which was fully automative and excellent outcomes of cement. we spend a beautiful 3 days there it was fully knowledgeable and we have lot fun. wherever friends joins there would be joy same happened for us toooo... It was not like regular class room subjects it was like real practical classes. we under gone and see lots of machineries all are controlled by a single operator room there we realized he development of technologies. There is expert who taught us a complete preparation of cements like from where the raw material are coming and how the additional fluids components are mixing like that. There we saw a turbine which rotates about 120 revolution per seconds its just tremendous and we saw a funnel in which the liquid content of cement were burned at about 100 degree temperature it looks like a red volcano we used cooled glass it was too fun... From there we gone to packing section its really enjoyable cement comes from one of the extreme end and it is pored in very big bucket in that it produce a sound like ting ting...its tooo funny. After the packing we visited chemical lab there the original content of cement, liquid mixture and solid mixture are tested. All the three days we were in company it was alloted as manufacturing, production and distribution all were helpful to us to groom our company knowledge...Importantly for me my internship training is very special because after internship we came to college our district collector arrived and asked us to write a internship letter we wrote and posted him i got the reply from him like " funny learning always to learn more and more keep learning in that way" . I was soooo happy that moment...

- By NITHYA S
College: PSRR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING FOR WOMEN
Internship @ KERALA CEMENT FACTORY
Duration: 3 DAYS

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Since internship was part of the curriculum i was in search of a good construction company since 4tllh semester and finally visited DREAM HOME BUILDERS company during 5th semester break.I...
can any one suggest some names of books that i can follow for my gate preparation in aerospace? I am a B.tech final final year student and i am preparing...
Bill Gates and Paul Allen started Microsoft with a vision to put a computer on every desk and running their operating system. Now decades later, their vision certainly has been...
It was my last exam. i don't know how but my classmate had asked me for an intership in BARC. I was suprised the organization I was thinking for an...
First of all I would like to tell all my engineering friends that nothing is impossible for an "ENGINEER". I was willing to plan my internship from any brand automobile...