CEans Should Concentrate On Adding Value & Benefiting From This Site

CEans,

We come together on CrazyEngineers with a purpose and over the years, we've built a professional community of engineering students and professionals. Many CEans spend considerable time of CE Forums and are emotionally attached to it.

I however warn everyone against taking things personally. When your views don't match with someone else's, it's better to accept them and post your views. Do not point out other's mistakes and if you must, do it very politely.

Focus on adding value and benefiting from CE Forums. CE is meant for making you better engineer with the help of other engineers.

If you have ANY issue with the site or content - your first duty is to contact Admins & the Mods. They'll take necessary action, if required.

Let's all be

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Without talking too much i will just say do read the idea and vote, if you like the idea Manish
There is a function in my college and i want to participate in the wall painting. I searched on google but could not found any good one.. all were professional...
Dear friends, I am student of metallurgy & material engineering. On which topic I'll conduct project? Please give me instruction about my final year project topics
As world cup fever is in air ....can you share some experience of watching live cricket match ? It will be fun knowing 😀
Hi, to everybody.I am doing my final Engineering one of my lecturer suggested me to do a seminar on Beehive intelligence.but i don't no the Basics of it .. It...