Sharing any kind of project that related with renewable energy

hello ! can someone share any kind of project renewable energy for my final year project . I have searching a lot but still i can't get enough with this . So , i need you guys to take this out. i need someone who can guide me to choose the best project and worth it . Hopefully can sharing something useful. Thank you in advance.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

It is doubtful if a final year project based on solar, wind, or piezoelectricty will work because too much is going on in these areas at high investment levels.

Storage of such generated energy is still an issue. Even in this huge investment is put into the development of batteries.

You can look at converting the generated power into hydrogen gas and storing it economically for later use as fuel cells, IC engines, or direct gas heating.

However, this is more chemical engineering than electrical engineering.

Have a look at some of these publications:

Google Scholar

• Mohammad asyraaf
    Mohammad asyraaf

alright then . Thanks for giving me some knowledge. will follow up the link for more info . thanks again Sir.

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

#-Link-Snipped-# , nothing much to thank for. If you do want to take this up please post here your views. Many here will try to fill it out. 

You can continue posting on this thread even if you want to do something else. We will try to help.

I shall update here if something else comes up.

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what actually machine learning is.How it is useful to us in reality.Explain with real time example.
i have got good percentage in my 10 and puc with more than 80% and i got just 55% in my engineering i am aftaid that it will affect carrer...
After 1st service can I ride in high speed of my access 125, ?
Games for management event like some spontaneous games and competitions like Business plan,mad adds,etc
If successive rolling of high purity iron ingots into fine thickness sheets is to be done, what are the  manufacturing process parameters and how to decide their appropriate values for...