CE Grand Quiz Question #16

CEans,

We hope you are enjoying the CE Grand Quiz. It's a pleasure to create questions for greatest brains in engineering from all over the world. We're impressed by your speed of solving problems. This should be quite easy for you to crack and win 15 CE Coins.

Here we go:-
--------------------------------------------
I was born in 1984 and have been actively playing guitar since 2004. Few years ago, an anonymous person downloaded my video and posted it on youTube. It instantly created a buzz on the site. Tens of millions of people have seen that video. Top publications in the world have mentioned about my video; but no one could see my face.

People don't believe what they see in my video; because the video and audio do not synch. But let me declare that it's just a technical thing: I recorded audio and video separately. You may consult Jimmy W (by the way, he's busy asking for donations) and guess my real name. I'll give you 5 extra CE Coins, if you guess my new Band's name as well.

PS: If that's tough; following clues should be sufficient.

Goole-May-Not-Help

Replies

• Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Lim Jeong-hyun

Band name: Canon Rock!
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    Lim Jeong-hyun

band : one sided
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Jeong-Hyun Lim, also known by the online alias Funtwo, is a 23-year-old South Korean guitarist known for his cover of JerryC's Canon Rock. Lim has been playing the electric guitar for 6 years, attending guitar lessons for only one month. "Canon Rock" is a rock arrangement of Johann Pachelbel's Canon in D major by the Taiwanese musician and composer Jerry Chang (JerryC). Funtwo's cover of Canon Rock is the fourth most viewed, second most discussed, and second most favorited video on YouTube. Many viewers have speculated and thought the video as fake since the music is not in proper sync with the video. Lim later stated to The New York Times that this had to do with the fact that he "recorded the audio and video independently and then matched them inexactly."

In March, 2010, Lim has formed a band One Sided with former Pyon member Han Lee, Hwiju Park and Chris Lee, in Auckland, New Zealand

So, his real name is Jeong-Hyun Lim, and the band name is One Sided
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Thread closed.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We're experiencing spammer attack and it's being noticed that lot of spammers are registering on CE Forums. It looks like the reCAPTCHA has been broken and manual spammers are...
Telenor is going to offer Android users in its 11 territories access to a portal within Android Market that contains a suite of apps tailored to their local market. The...
LinkedIn announced via Twitter that the company has opened the Bangalore Technology Centre in India, its first research and development (R&D) facility outside North America. According to reports, LinkedIn has...
Walmart is planning to start an innovation lab in India before the end of the year to develop technologies to improve its online shopping experience to better compete against rival...
Well now, what should I say? Im a tinkerer, always have been. My interest is combining old and new technology, I find their blending to be a major compulsion. My...