New Registrations Are Being Moderated!

CEans,

We're experiencing spammer attack and it's being noticed that lot of spammers are registering on CE Forums. It looks like the reCAPTCHA has been broken and manual spammers are actually getting through the question/answer verification. We've therefore enabled manual approval of new registrations. Those who create their free account will have to wait until their account is verified.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Telenor is going to offer Android users in its 11 territories access to a portal within Android Market that contains a suite of apps tailored to their local market. The...
LinkedIn announced via Twitter that the company has opened the Bangalore Technology Centre in India, its first research and development (R&D) facility outside North America. According to reports, LinkedIn has...
Walmart is planning to start an innovation lab in India before the end of the year to develop technologies to improve its online shopping experience to better compete against rival...
Well now, what should I say? Im a tinkerer, always have been. My interest is combining old and new technology, I find their blending to be a major compulsion. My...
😀can some one please tell me any good projects on incompressible flows and the application of finite element method in fluid mechanics?