LinkedIn R&D Office In India - First Outside North America: Interesting Job Profiles?

LinkedIn #-Link-Snipped-# that the company has opened the Bangalore Technology Centre in India, its first research and development (R&D) facility outside North America.

According to reports, LinkedIn has already hired over 70 employees for its various sales offices and the new R&D facility in India and plans to bring in 25–30 more network engineers, software developers and database administrators to staff the Bangalore office.

This is really some good news for people looking for jobs in this sector.

What do you think?

Replies

• *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    Re: LinkedIn R&D Office In India - First Outside North America: Interesting Job Profi

Good news 😀

Thanks for sharing

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Walmart is planning to start an innovation lab in India before the end of the year to develop technologies to improve its online shopping experience to better compete against rival...
Well now, what should I say? Im a tinkerer, always have been. My interest is combining old and new technology, I find their blending to be a major compulsion. My...
😀can some one please tell me any good projects on incompressible flows and the application of finite element method in fluid mechanics?
[h=3]The intention of shot peening is ultimately to alter the mechanical properties of a given surface. By hitting the surface with controlled shot the surface will deform plastically. Two of...
please give me ideas about the incompressible fluid flow and the application of finite element method in fluid mechanics