CBI Website Hacked By Pakistan Cyber Army (PCA)

The war between the two countries is online. There's a long history of Pakistani hackers hacking Indian Government websites. PCA has hacked CBI website. At the time of writing this post, the website is down. You can check the status here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Do you think Indian websites haven't been secured?

Replies

• aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    India is one of the top names in IT, and one of the most vulnerable ones too. It is seen that Indians hope for the best, that is good, but they dont plan for the worst at the same time. Why is that? Are we that lazy?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone help me decide which 1 to choose??? i really don't know..... the problem is that EEG is soooo diverse and can work anywhere with it however SREE is...
Hi Friends, Im a B.tech graduate(ECE) working as an IT Support which includes administering and solving the issues in a system,have done MCITP training even.Im planning to study further but...
I am new here, well by profession i am computer engineer and doing job as software engineer in well known firm. I am very glad to join here to meet...
since the android has come into the market, the race for the mobile operating system has become more competent. so which mobile os is the best?? and is there something...
CEans, The campus recruitments are about to begin in full swing and many companies will visit your college campus for recruitment. It's very important that you are well prepared for...