CAT 2010 experiences

hello CEans πŸ˜€

are there any CAT 2010 takers out there:?: the exam starts today and extends till the 24th November. the prometric is conducting the online test this year too. and if there are any CAT takers here in CE do share your experiences here πŸ˜€ it'll be of help to others. πŸ˜€

cheers!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Awesome thread, CP πŸ˜€ I look forward to reading experiences.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    looks like there were no glitches on first day and the tests were conducted smoothly. 😁 are there any CEans taking CAT this year:?:

statistics i saw on a website: 74 percentage of applicants are male and the rest are female. Around 72.65 percentage are freshers or with an experience of zero to six months.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    the two days of CAT 2010 went smooth.
    from the analysts view the day 1 paper was close to the CAT 2008 paper. the students say that the second day too was easy. they felt The RC section was of easy to moderate difficulty and the maths and DI section was of moderate to difficult level.

β€œWe are pleased that the administration met our global standards,
    and that candidates were able to take the test under appropriate testing conditions,” said Soumitra Roy, Managing Director, Prometric India.
    the real challenge for Prometric will be to ensure a similar experience during the weekend slots in November, when between 10,000 to 13,000 candidates are due to appear for the CAT on a single day, a website quoted.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    the experts have said that the papers are neither too easy nor too tough. they say that attempting a 40-42 questions with not more than one or two errors would be good enough to get a good percentile. πŸ˜€
  • Reya
    Reya
    In yesterday's cat online test verbal ability and data interpretation was very easyπŸ˜€Most of my friends have attended more than 40 questions.
  • gizmotech
    gizmotech
    Giving a test like CAT is bound to be a nice experience. I gave my CAT on 20th Nov, morning slot, attempted 39 questions.

Let's see what percentile I get. Expecting between 85-95.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sony Ericsson's Yari is one heck of a popular phone model available (Released in September 2009) for a very descent price that offers plethora of features. Let's have a look...
Nokia, the name synonymous with mobile phones in India is now finding it difficult to compete with the local brands that have sprung up like mushrooms. The company already has...
The new Nokia N97 Mini is a new phone in the N series that sports lot of improved features. The phone's got 3.5" widescreen and a very fast browsing experience,...
Indian mobile handsets company Micromax launched a touch screen smartphone on wdenesday, moduT, in partnership with Israel based modu limited to tap the "aspirational" segement of the consumers. The 3.5G...
I tried putting a Scratch Guard on my Samsung Wave's touchscreen and I could feel the difference. The response of the touch-screen was bit sluggish as compared to the response...