Sony Ericsson Yari Mobile Reviews & Price In India

Sony Ericsson's Yari is one heck of a popular phone model available (Released in September 2009) for a very descent price that offers plethora of features. Let's have a look at the phone and find out how it stands against the competition and also whether the phone justifies the price -

Phone Specifications & Overview:

Sony-Ericsson-Yari-Review

Network: The phone supports both 2G (GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 ) & 3G networks (HSDPA 900 / 2100) .

Size: The phone is very sleek (100 x 48 x 15.7 mm) and weighs only 115 grams.

Screen: The screen is 240 x 320 pixels, 2.4 inches and supports upto 16M colors.

Speakers: The phone's got streo speakers that play music loudly.

Data: The phone does not have wi-fi, but supports 3G network. It's got Bluetooth (v2.0 with A2DP) and also USB 2.0 for data transfer.

Camera: The phone has 5MP camera that captures high quality photos @ 2592 x 1944 pixel and has autofocus and LED flash. You can also capture videos at 30fps which is AWESOME!

Battery: The phone is powered by Standard battery, Li-Po 1000 mAh, which lasts upto about 3-4 days on a single charge. That's actually against the common notion that Sony-Ericsson batteries do not last long.

Verdict: This phone is available in India for about Rs. 11,000/- and its a MUST GRAB for the price. We've had a very good time using this phone.

If you have questions, feedback about this phone, feel free to post in this thread.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nokia, the name synonymous with mobile phones in India is now finding it difficult to compete with the local brands that have sprung up like mushrooms. The company already has...
The new Nokia N97 Mini is a new phone in the N series that sports lot of improved features. The phone's got 3.5" widescreen and a very fast browsing experience,...
Indian mobile handsets company Micromax launched a touch screen smartphone on wdenesday, moduT, in partnership with Israel based modu limited to tap the "aspirational" segement of the consumers. The 3.5G...
I tried putting a Scratch Guard on my Samsung Wave's touchscreen and I could feel the difference. The response of the touch-screen was bit sluggish as compared to the response...
Bajaj Pulsar is one of the hottest selling motorcycles in India. I'm sure we've many Pulsar owners on CE. If you've used Bajaj Pulsar for at least a few weeks,...