Career Growth In Telecom Testing Domain

can anybody please explain regrding 'career growth in telecom testing' ??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kiran1905411
    can anybody please explain regrding 'career growth in telecom testing' ??
    Not sure what exactly you're trying to know. Telecome testing domain is similar to other testing domains as well. I'm bit confused on the 'career growth' part. Could you elaborate on what information you're looking for?
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    The_Big_K
    Not sure what exactly you're trying to know. Telecome testing domain is similar to other testing domains as well. I'm bit confused on the 'career growth' part. Could you elaborate on what information you're looking for?

what would be the levels we can achieve if we choose the Telecome testing domain as a beginner ??????
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kiran1905411
    what would be the levels we can achieve if we choose the Telecome testing domain as a beginner ??????
    The 'levels' are typically decided by the company and its hierarchy. A typical career path for a telecom testing engineer would be -

2-3 Years : Junior Engineer / Member Of Technical Staff / Associate
    3-5 Years: Team Lead, Module Lead etc.
    5-8 Years: Team Lead / Project Manager
    8-12 Years: Project Manager, BU Lead
    (From this level, things would be typically decided by the size of company, nature of work and so on).

I personally know people who've became QA Director for company, India head et al., all in QA & Testing Domain.

I'd even go on to say a career in testing is more promising in India, than career in 'programming/development'.
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    thanks a lot sir for the info.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

BSNL 3G is cheapest but not the best 3G service in India. The download speed vary a lot and there are issues with connectivity. We posted a detailed review of...
PROBLEM There are x containers coming in to my dock yard warehouse,and they are suppose to be cleared off in some time(t). I need to obtain details of such as...
I've been hearing from multiple sources that BSNL has slashed the tariff on unlimited download plans by a huge margin. I've not been able to confirm the news through. Can...
Hello, I have start a business related to campus placement, at now i am associated with 70 + college in India. but the problem is i have no MNC company...
How is concrete made? Concrete is a mixture of paste and aggregates (sand and rock). The paste, comprising Portland cement and water, coats the surface of the fine and coarse...