Can you help with library management using C?

Hello sir,I am currently pursuing third sem engineering. Can you please help me out with the algorithmic part wherein linked list is implemented in the project titled library management using C. 

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

It's difficult to offer any help without knowing what the problem is.

• kanaka raju
    kanaka raju

Sir, i want the algorithmic part wherein how linked list are used. and how those can be implemented in the program .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am currently in my 3rd year of IT Engg, and I cannot decide, whether to do MS through GRE,MTECH through GATE,MBA through CAT or a Job through college placements.My...
Hi, I'm a computer engineer and my pass out year is 2016   So it's becoming difficult to get a job in IT field . What should I do to get...
Agricultural engineering:principles and practice by Segun Bello,someone please send me a link through sanghoward@gmail.com
Vulnerability scanningA vulnerability is a hole or a weakness which can be a design flaw or an implementation bug, that allows an attacker to cause harm to the application or...
I want to learn android. Will  books and practice be sufficient or should i have to go for any course?