Can we use a 30GHz CRO to measure microwave frequency?

how can we use a 30GHz cro to measure microwave frequencies...share ur ideas friends

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Arvinth_sen
    how can we use a 30GHz cro to measure microwave frequencies...share ur ideas friends
    Couldn't understand your query.
    Elaborate the question please. Give us some more details so we can answer your query.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Arvinth_sen
    Pal Microwaves operate in frequencies between 300 MHz (0.3 Hertz) and 300 GHz band and so can't be visualised completely by a 1 to 30 GHz frequency band signal analyser

But lower end microwaves can be noted effectively using this for sure
  • Arvinth_sen
    Arvinth_sen
    sorry dudes its a 30MHz cro . how can i use it for measuring microwaves
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Arvinth_sen
    sorry dudes its a 30MHz cro . how can i use it for measuring microwaves
    It is not feasible to measure GHz range for sure

And tweaking a CRO is also not so easy I think it is better if you could go for another CRO with better range

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Micron Technology, the only Titan of the 'Storage Technology' has announced the next generation of Flash process technology which will be used in SSDs. The latest die fabricated using 16nm...
i am te instrumentation engineering student i want topics for miniproject of sccd suject sem 5 plz help😀
https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/this-robot-takes-care-of-30-000-mice-like-a-gentleman.69257/ Well this link depicits an engineering marvel in itself What is your take on it guys? Any idea how this works ? Controllers used and possible operation of it...
Hi guys Actually when i was creating a web site , struck with a problem . In the bellow code , i want to direct to a web page when...
Say hello to world's first ever robot with stainless steel body featuring seven degrees of freedom. The bot has been developed by Japan's Kawasaki Heavy Industries and is expected to...