can anybody suggest link that can have mc 8051 exercises

hi to all..
Can anybody suggest me th link that can provide me the 8051 assembly language programming exercises? I will be very grateful to gain your help. awaiting for reply...

Replies

• Stephen_c
    Stephen_c
    try the torrent sites i am sure you will find it there.. if i come across something i will post here
  • chirag_kotadia
    chirag_kotadia
    thanks buddy...
  • Stephen_c
    Stephen_c
    and see if any of these hep you out

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • chirag_kotadia
    chirag_kotadia
    thanks stephen
  • gohm
    gohm
    please note file sharing type links are almost always illegal and not allowed. Please only share legal links to avoid the thread from being closed. thanks!
  • shreya_rulz
    shreya_rulz
    if you really are so keen i'd suggest you grab a few books from your library..atleast you'l get realtime programs to do.also refer to the book on 8051 by "mazzidi" for detailed assembly language programming.its really good.i've used it myself for studying assembly language n it was cakewalk for me !!😛
  • chirag_kotadia
    chirag_kotadia
    i m already having both ayala and mazidi because they are the textbooks of the curriculum. i am not able to find the tricky examples in none of the books. by the way thanks all concerned for reply.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Spam removed. 

PS: We need to fix old threads popping up at the top because of spammers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

New Delhi: Think out of the box. This is what 15-year-old Sarojini Mahajan realised after her idea of using human pulse to charge a cell phone was picked up by...
hi, see i have to deliver a seminar on 8051 microcontroller on Tuesday and i almost have all the data, but i am confused how should i start, to create...
Dear members, if any body know the procedures to install ns2 network simulator in windows or linux os? you post in this theard regarding this....
[FONT="]Make Firfox More Faster 300% Working Step_1: Open Firefox and type about:config in the address bar where you normally type a web address. Step_2: Then click the button: "I'll be...
Hi, is anyone interested in the concept of social entrepreneurship? As in the work that ashoka or skoll foundation is focused on? I thought I would see if anyone is...