C Library For Controlling GPIO Pins In Raspberry Pi

We can control GPIO pins out of box using Python. But, since I am not that fond of python (tbh I don't know Python), I am looking for C lib for controlling GPIO pins for BCM2835 (i.e RPi).
Which C lib for GPIO are you guys using ? kindly link the source if anyone of you know. It will be very helpful to me.
Cheers.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We run a single box setup with PHP 5.4 and considering whether we should upgrade to PHP 5.5 to utilise the built in Zend Optimiser+. There's no clear comparison available...
Can anybody help me out for finding the natural frequency of fan?
Do you think this (electric engine) will work. The engine consist of a gas which can be easily charged and discharged electricaly. When we negatively charge the gas through an...
What this young researcher from Vanderbilt University has achieved can make it possible to develop nanowires way thinner than human hair using electron beams. Junhao Lin, A Ph.D. student at...
Could you please suggest how can I get pdfs of the following books (ebook)? 1. Proficiency in Reading Comprehension Simplifying the Passage for you by Ajay Singh 2. Objective English...