@Guneet Khanuja • 29 Apr, 2014
Could you please suggest how can I get pdfs of the following books (ebook)?

1. Proficiency in Reading Comprehension Simplifying the Passage for you by Ajay Singh
2. Objective English for competitive examinations by Hari Mohan Prasad
3. Any other GK book. Eg: Lucent Publications - General Knowledge

If any of you has a soft copy of these books, could you please share?

Thanks. 😀
@Kaustubh Katdare • 29 Apr, 2014 These books are not meant to be downloaded free of cost. You should buy the books from an online store or simply buy them from your nearest book store.
@Chintan Umarani • 29 Apr, 2014 Search those books in :
https://it-ebooks-search.info/
https://issuu.com/
@Kaustubh Katdare • 29 Apr, 2014 Closing the discussion.
@supriya VN gowda • 21 Feb, 2020

Open my book is any app created for helping students in these situations, in that app you can borrow or lend books for 15, 30, 45 days. For day the cost will be one rupee. You can download that app and request what books you need they will post you that books. These app helps students who can't offer more money for buying these kind of books. Even these app helps to purchase books at low cost. So try these apps. 

Livemint helps you to download some of the competitive books but I don't think it includes these books. Try open my book it may help you for buying these books with low cost. 

Related Posts

I thought of compiling a list of the coolest and the best whatsapp group names that you've been using for your respective groups. For the sake of convenience, we'll stick...
A simple good bye email or last working day mail ain't cool! We've some awesome templates that you can use. If you're looking for an amazing Last Working Day email...
Hello CEans, How to convert CGPA (10 Point Scale) to Percentage? Please help!
I heard many students are having a trouble registering on the TCS Portal, when it's quite straightforward actually. If you have problem in attaching photos or CV, Use internet explorer...
What is IES or Indian Engineering Services Exam? Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) conducts the Engineering Services Exam or ESE 2016 is an entrance exam for graduates who wish to...