Finding the natural frequency of fan?

Can anybody help me out for finding the natural frequency of fan?

Replies

• Amit Malik
    Amit Malik
    Rohit Nair
    Can anybody help me out for finding the natural frequency of fan?
    For that the fan should oscillate ( i.e. the kinetic energy of fan should convert in to potential energy then back to kinetic energy and so on ). I think the normal running of fan does not qualify for the oscillation and so the natural frequency.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Started a separate discussion for this question. #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • pinank
    pinank
    can you be a little more specific? Natural frequency of fan? Shouldnt it be the supply frequency = 50Hz. 😛
    #-Link-Snipped-# please share the link to the new post. thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Do you think this (electric engine) will work. The engine consist of a gas which can be easily charged and discharged electricaly. When we negatively charge the gas through an...
What this young researcher from Vanderbilt University has achieved can make it possible to develop nanowires way thinner than human hair using electron beams. Junhao Lin, A Ph.D. student at...
Could you please suggest how can I get pdfs of the following books (ebook)? 1. Proficiency in Reading Comprehension Simplifying the Passage for you by Ajay Singh 2. Objective English...
I am looking to develop a site for some event for one of the college in my area. So was looking to get some help and ideas. My first query...
The South-Korean manufacturer has launched yet another Android smartphone this summer called the "Samsung Galaxy K Zoom" that wants to introduce a really powerful camera option in a phone. You...