Buy Music ? Lmao !

True story. Buying music online on iTunes? Really? ROFL!
buymusicwtf

True story ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I prefer original tracks from iTunes
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    While I prefer iTunes-Ripped-Pirated tracks. See, dream of "Open Source World" consuming my brain, it doesn't really matters if it's music or softwares. Something like Music & softwares shouldn't be "sold", it's just meant to be shared !!

By the way, this pic is just to say that who dumbfuck buys music now a days ? when you can download an album in less than 5 minutes ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Troll_So_Hard
    While I prefer iTunes-Ripped-Pirated tracks. See, dream of "Open Source World" consuming my brain, it doesn't really matters if it's music or softwares. Something like Music & softwares shouldn't be "sold", it's just meant to be shared !!

By the way, this pic is just to say that who dumbfuck buys music now a days ? when you can download an album in less than 5 minutes ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Not that I am different, but if everyone thinks like that, there won't be any music. Open source world is carried out by the people who have different source of earning but these musicians, this is the only thing that earns them, this is what is their work. If they give it for free, they will have to die starving.

Besides, its their work, if they want to sell it, they have complete right to do so. You see, its saying like you make a new device and distribute it for free or let someone have patent on their name & earn because you just shared it and gave them full rights.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    [Prototype]
    Besides, its their work, if they want to sell it, they have complete right to do so. So, though this was funny, its not exactly how the things should go.
    Underground artists never sell their works, even though in most streets they are more popular than mainstream artists (& even lyrically dope).
    Artists can do concerts & earn, but come on for a digital copy of album you are paying? I mean that's bullshit.
    Living examples are artists named Immortal Technique & Hopsin. Well there are thousands of artists like these, who are rich even though sharing music for free !
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Troll_So_Hard
    Underground artists never sell their works, even though in most streets they are more popular than mainstream artists (& even lyrically dope).
    Artists can do concerts & earn, but come on for a digital copy of album you are paying? I mean that's bullshit.
    Living examples are artists named Immortal Technique & Hopsin. Well there are thousands of artists like these, who are rich even though sharing music for free !
    There's your answer, are those two only the street singers? There might be 1000's but they don't have enough recognition & I bet their living actually depends alone on singing.

Suppose you're just starting your career, you can only do concert in your city, or if you just try hard, then in your country. So despite, they cannot go out of their country, they can still deliver their work throughout the world and earn their profits via digital medium.

What ultimately you're paying for is to see or listen their work. Your need is to listen the music. When you're ready to pay for live concert, then why not for digital? It does the work, isnt it?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Off topic: Just need to add few lines at the start of the post. Else Google marks it as duplicate meta ๐Ÿ‘Ž

I did buy music online - from Flipkart. ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Have you ever went for concert ?
    If yes, then you would know the difference of both of 'em.

Lol this debate will keep getting intense, my opinion won't change nor yours, someone has to stop .. let me pause ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    The_Big_K
    I did buy music online - from Flipkart. ๐Ÿ˜”
    Lies !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Troll_So_Hard
    Lies !
    โ˜•
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Troll_So_Hard
    Lies !
    What do you mean by that man I have spent many 100s in music no point in lying about it

But 90 % of down load website of those songs say not supported in India that is more bull shit than buying original from the producer himself
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    jeffrey samuel
    What do you mean by that man I have spent many 100s in music no point in lying about it
    It certainly means that I can't believe Sirji bought music from flipkart, nothing else.no offense.

jeffrey samuel
    But 90 % of down load website of those songs say not supported in India that is more bull shit than buying original from the producer himself
    Have you tried torrent websites ... lol

Shit, I am high I think ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Troll_So_Hard
    It certainly means that I can't believe Sirji bought music from flipkart, nothing else.no offense.

Have you tried torrent websites ... lol

Shit, I am high I think ๐Ÿ˜›
    Yeah Lots of torrent links either post viruses and another thing is that filestube.com is a good place but it is not suited in India
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    jeffrey samuel
    Yeah Lots of torrent links either post viruses and another thing is that filestube.com is a good place but it is not suited in India
    I am riding with Linux, Virus can't touch me.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Troll_So_Hard
    I am riding with Linux, Virus can't touch me.
    yeah then it is fun not for a windows User planning to destroy his windows very soon ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Yo check this out
    "In the Open & free world, who needs Gates & windows ?"
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hey I need one clarification I am starting a thread do post comments

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Introduction I am a PHP Guy and was trying very hard to style the Apache2 Directory Listing index page, but miserably failed because of obvious reasons, which Apache2 would troll...
How does the introduction of iPad mini effect the iOS development?
So, the latest small iPad from Apple's getting its own drop and drunk test. The drop tests are simple - dropping the gadget from a 'typical' drop height - about...
Hi everyone. I am Adhavan. Doing my 2nd year civil in Anna university,Guindy. I was actually searching for a forum where I could interact with civil engineers and future civil...
Whether bidirectional and universal shift registers are same?