brain dumps and certifications

this ones a simple debate .

Can someone be desperate enough to refer to brain dumps and not do it the right way?
everyone knows that braindumps are stolen exam questions and there are many out there who get certifiied using dumps.on the otherside, knowing the subject, reading through and appearing for exam gives a enormous satisfaction.

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    yes i agree in this aspect there is no need of hard work
    this makes lazy people like me gives more marks and percentages
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    durga
    this ones a simple debate .

Can someone be desperate enough to refer to brain dumps and not do it the right way?
    everyone knows that braindumps are stolen exam questions and there are many out there who get certifiied using dumps.on the otherside, knowing the subject, reading through and appearing for exam gives a enormous satisfaction.
    Well, using only dumps and nothing else is certainly wrong, and also mostly useless.. Whatever certification you get, unless you know the real thing yourself, you'll give yourself away in the first question in any interview.
    So, it's not gonna be of much use anyway..

On the other hand, I think it's not wrong to refer to the dumps as part of our preparation. Once we are well versed in the concepts and are ready to take the certification, we can certainly refer the dumps to get an idea of what the exam's gonna be like. I think there's nothing wrong in that. As long as you know the concerned subject well enough..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Certifications are short-cuts. Studying for satisfaction & knowledge is a passe.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    The_Big_K
    Certifications are short-cuts. Studying for satisfaction & knowledge is a passe.
    Well, certifications are not exactly shortcuts.. Learning for knowledge is fine, but there will come a time when you have to demonstrate your knowledge in a particular area..
    In those times, a certification might be valuable, as it testifies that you have knowledge in that area. Of course, as I said earlier, taking up certifications for their own sake is of no use.
    Still, if you learn for knowledge and you truly know things, it's not difficult to use that knowledge to get a certification.. It'll be useful later when you have a need..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Harry Potter fans rejoice! The final installation of the popular HP series is ready to roll. Watch this trailer - [video=youtube;mObK5XD8udk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mObK5XD8udk&feature=player_embedded[/video]
This series seems interesting: CR4 - Blog Entry: The Scientific Method - Part I (Origin Story: Pre-Socratics) CR4 - Blog Entry: The Scientific Method CR4 - Blog Entry: The Scientific...
Those who follow news channels will agree with me that the media, especially the Television seems to have taken the 'corruption & scam' as their top agenda item. One after...
The launch of iPad 2 is now official. Apple India official website shows iPad 2. The price is expected to be around Rs. 29000. See: Apple (India) - iPad -...
The Minebea Cool Leaf Touch Keyboard is USB keyboard for the touch-typists. The only utility of this keyboard, as I sense is that it's super easy to clean. At the...